To contact Leonora, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +61-401-360-733
Leonora is available to provide analysis and commentary on:
- explaining economic concepts to everyday audiences
- gender gaps in the workforce (eg. gender gaps in pay, promotion and leadership)
- economic statistics and policy issues relating to women and gender equality
- the influence of personality traits, attitudes and societal norms in explaining gender gaps in economic outcomes
- disadvantage, inequality and wellbeing
- diversity and inclusion
- gender equality in economics and other traditionally male-concentrated professions
On the topic of gender equality, Leonora can speak about the creation of WEN, the value of diversity in policy-making, and practical insights into the pursuit of gender equity in traditionally male domains.
For teachers and students, Leonora is passionate about speaking to students about the broad usefulness of economics and the range of career opportunities that economics offers.