To contact Leonora, email email@example.com or phone +61-401-360-733
Leonora is available to provide analysis and commentary on:
- gender gaps in the workforce (eg. gender gaps in pay, promotion and leadership)
- gender economic indicators and policy issues, especially relating to women and implications for inequality
- explaining core economic concepts to everyday audiences
- the influence of personality traits, attitudes and societal norms in explaining gender gaps in economic and societal outcomes
- disadvantage, inequality and wellbeing
- diversity and inclusion
- women and gender equality within economics and other traditionally male-concentrated professions
On the topic of gender equality, Leonora can speak about the creation of WEN, the value of diversity in policy-making, and practical insights into the pursuit of gender equity in traditionally male domains.
For teachers and students, Leonora is passionate about speaking to students about the broad usefulness of economics and the range of career opportunities that economics offers.